Fight Your Winter Beauty Blues with Our Sale; Top 10 Reasons To Use Shea Butter
Simply put, shea butter is amazing. To start, it is a natural, therapeutic balm for dry skin. And that's just the beginning. (If you are a complete shea butter expert and just want the deal of the month, scroll to the bottom of my post!)
Our shea butter is sourced from Ghana, West Africa. It is organic and 100% pure and natural. Besides being a superb moisturizer, it boasts exceptional healing properties for various skin conditions. Naturally enriched with Vitamin A and E, it is one of my top sellers.
From outdoor adventurists who battle nature's elements to nurses and doctors who wash their hands constantly throughout the day, our shea butter has been protecting skin for 10 years. Unlike lotions that wash off after first use, shea butter sinks into the layers of your epidermis and protects your skin throughout the day. Use it on your face before your daily beauty regime, on your hands, arms, legs, feet...anywhere you need to moisturize.
The Top 10 Reasons To Use Shea Butter:
1. Accelerates the healing of dry, itchy skin or dermatitis.
2. Acts as an anti-inflammatory against arthritis.
3. Natural anti-aging: helps reduce wrinkles, adds suppleness to skin
4. Regenerates skin appearance - wonderful before your beauty regime.
5. Softens feet and cracked heels.
6. Provides relief and in some cases cures Psoriasis and Eczema.
7. Heals wounds and burns.
8. Repairs skin damage from radiation.
9. Prevents pregnancy stretch marks and fades existing scars.
10. Protects skin from sunburn, cold weather, frost bite and oh yes, diaper rash!
Our shea butter is available in 4 oz. tins (shown above). At 100% strength, it is highly concentrated, so a small amount goes a long way.
For extra sensitive skin, I highly suggest our unscented shea butter. This is my recommendation for customers with allergies, who are highly sensitive, and also for children under 10. Our Provence Lavender shea butter is made with pure lavender essential oil, which is also adds healing properties. The bestselling fragrance by far is White Tea, which is light, soft, subtle and sexy. It's a sophisticated fragrance and is popular with both men and women.
For a limited time (through January 31, 2009 or until supplies last) get 50 PERCENT OFF your shea butter order. I've never offered this kind of discount before, so these could go fast. This is the time to stock up! Extra bonus...get free shipping on $60 or more. Get shopping and let go of those winter beauty blues!