This workshop is coming to NYC in January and will be offered online starting in mid-December!
Ready to get proactive about launching and running your indie beauty business? Ready to stop taking all the opportuniites that come your way, even if they might not be profitable or a good match for your company? Ready to scale and grow your business?
Take a break from this busy holiday season on December 4 in Denver, CO and create a plan for yourself and your indie beauty business in 2017. As we near the end of 2016 - defined as a "9 year" of symbolic completion, it is important to set intention in a powerful year of new beginnings. The fast approaching new year promises to pack a powerful punch just a few weeks away.
In this information-packed, full-day masterclass, Marla Bosworth will help bring clarity to your goals and what you wish to manifest for you and your indie beauty business in 2017. Whether you have an existing booming business or just getting ready to launch, this intimate workshop will help you put goals in place to take these next steps in your business.
You'll learn from Marla, a bath and beauty expert and market research analyst, who launched Back Porch Soap Company nearly 20 years ago. She is known in the indie beauty industry for her sage personal and business coaching. In addition to teaching formulating and business workshops all over the U.S., she has successfully opened and run retail stores in both the Boston, Massachusetts area and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. She brings 30 years experience as a market research analyst and retail sales expert to this workshop.
Among the topics Marla will cover in this full-day, intensive masterclass:
- Beyond the Products - What Really Makes Consumers Buy
- What to Expect for the Indie Beauty Business Market in 2017
- Avoiding Pitfalls: Why Indie Brands Go Out of Business
- How to Be an Indie Beauty Trailblazer
- Creative & Profitable Business Ideas
- Product Packaging
- How to Generate Excitement Around Your Brand
- Social Media Hotspots - Finding the Buzz
- Getting Media Attention
- Pricing and Profit Margins
- Protecting Your Business - The Truth About Insurance Coverage & Trademarks
- The New Age of Wholesale (It's Changing and How to Adapt)
- How To Master Retail Sales, Including Opening and Running a Retail Establishment
- Hiring, Delegating and Outsourcing
- Best Practices for Pitching Sales/Opportunities and Negotiating
- Creating a Long-Term Plan to Scale Your Business
Attendees will receive a binder of valuable handouts. There will be plenty of time for Q&As throughout the session.
Link for more information visit our website.